Your Rewarding Career Starts Here!
Country Pure Foods is the nation’s premier juice company, formed by joining four outstanding companies: Natural Country Farms of Ellington, Connecticut; Ohio Pure Foods of Akron, Ohio; Ardmore Farms of DeLand, Florida; Cal-Tex Citrus Juice of Houston, TX and Silver Springs Citrus, Howey In The Hills, FL. Combined, the company has over 300 years of experience providing fresh juice, packaging, and distribution solutions to the food service, retail, and contract packaging industries. Product lines are supported by national distribution, superior customer service, and the highest quality manufacturing in the country.
While Country Pure Foods® may not be a household name, you may know the brands we proudly serve Ardmore Farms®, Natural Country®, Juice4U®, V Blend® and Vita Most®. We are also trusted by some of the country’s best-known juice companies to produce their national brands.
About the Job:
Our Machine Operators are the heart of producing our delicious juice and beverage products that we serve to the market. This position is designed to be an entry-level position, but we strive to grow our company within. The Machine Operator must possess the ability to maintain safe and efficient operations of all beverage filler lines, and work effectively in each area as business as the needs are dictated. Other responsibilities include maintaining a safe environment for the plant, making and maintaining food products in accordance with food safety regulations and company standards, completing required paperwork accurately and timely, following company guidelines, operating all assigned equipment safely and efficiently, completing all tasks and activities assigned by management, being timely and punctual with attendance, and maintaining good manufacturing practices at all times.
For consideration, please complete and submit the short form below.
What Are We Looking For?
Country Pure Foods is a growing innovative brand. Because of this, we are looking for highly motivated individuals who like a family atmosphere, have great attitudes, provide quality work, and can work in a team environment with a high sense of urgency and safety.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sets ups and operates equipment in accordance with Standard Operating Procedure and safe operating guidelines. Completes CIP and sanitation tasks to maintain quality standards.
- Assures proper raw materials are available to run production in accordance with the production schedule.
- Maintains a continuous supply of necessary raw and/or packaging materials to run production and properly utilizes the Warehouse Management System (WMS) to reflect material usage.
- Monitors materials and production to ensure quality and compliance with product specifications.
- Performs all necessary quality checks and testing as determined by the Quality Department or management.
- Completes associated production paperwork in a neat, timely, and accurate manner.
- Documents any downtime affiliated with equipment or personnel deficiencies.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area.
- Writes and speaks clearly and informatively and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Must be able to properly lift, pull, and push up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to stand up for at least an 8-hour shift
- Must be able to work scheduled shifts, with the flexibility to work weekends and overtime when available.
How to be successful at Country Pure Foods?
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and completes work in a timely manner.
- Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events and reacts well under pressure.
- Follows policies and procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
- Observes safety and security procedures and reports potentially unsafe conditions.
- Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- Is consistently at work and on time and commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
Country Pure offers a competitive benefits package for all our full-time employees:
- 401K – 3% Match up to 6%
- Life Insurance: STD & LTD
- 8 Paid Holidays
Manufacturing Country Pure Foods produces and sells the most delicious juice and beverage products on the market. We closely monitor every step of our manufacturing process to ensure our products always meet or exceed safety requirements and our customers’ expectations. Country Pure Foods facilities are SQF Food Safety & Quality Code Certified by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI), which assures that our products have been produced, processed and handled according to the GFSI standards.